Wednesday, October 7, 2009
REDnesday-Food and Drink
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson






21 comments:
Now this is probably my favorite kind of red...pepporini pizza red!
LOL!
Enjoy! I've been MIA and trying hard to get out and about to reconnect with all my blogging buddies. Hope all has been well with you and yours. I'll have to read your past posts to see what trip you are talking about...I feel like I've missed so much!
Hugs!
Hi Linnea,
I've never heard of apple beer, I guess it can't be too far off from apple cider?
Love the cross stitch.I used to do them by my eyes and fingers are rebelling now.
I noticed over at Sue's that your link for Rednesday is taking us back to Sue instead of here. No one can find you!
Hugs,
Dawn
This is cruel, Linnea! I can't have that yummy pizza because I'm on a restrictive diet. Now, I'm starving for it! ;-)
XO,
Sheila
This is my favorite of your red posts so far - apple beer and pizza? Now that has to be good!!
That's a one good lookin' pizza (said with a cheesy Italian accent:-)!
Hi Linnea; Now that is one large pizza,, my hubby would love it...lol I love your cross stitch,, it is so pretty... great job...
Hugs;
Alaura
I've got to stop reading blogs late at night when I can't cook (or order out for) what's posted - not fair! I want a pizza NOW! Never heard of apple beer, will have to find some. When I lived in Belgium I drank Strawberry beer and Raspberry beer!
Everything looks yummy. I would love to try the apple beer!
Hi Linnea,
what a gorgeous cross stitch. You did an outstanding job on it.
That pizza looks mighty delicious as well.
So how long till your trip now??
Know you must be getting anxious to go, and bet your kids are anxiously awaiting your arrival as well. Hope you have just the best time with them and your grandchildren.
Blessings hon, Nellie
Well hello. I was sent to Sue's yesterday also...glad I came back... I would not have wanted to miss this post.. That pizza is and looks fabulous Linnea.
Never heard of Apple Beer. Where are you? I bet I'm way too far to even think of coming for a slice.
When in the Sates I run for a Sbarro. Cheese all the way with a side of baked Ziti. Yum
Happy Rednesday.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo
Oh I see your from California... yup a long walk.
Hi Linnea,
Beautiful cross-stitch. Wow those apples do look edible! And Orange and red are quite the decorators' combo...it looks great!
Bet you can't wait to see your kids!
Happy weekend!
Hi Linnea
Well done on finishing your Apples and now? Do you have any other WIPS you can use to keep in the 2009 Sal?
Thank you for your comments on my Cats Sampler... I am really struggling to get it finished and can't see why I bought it originally.. Oxfam was one of the first charity shops here in UK.
Hugs and Blessings
Chris x
OOOH that pizza looked so yummy!
Hi Linnea! Oh, I love me some pizza and this looks so good! Now on to your cross stitch - it's beautiful! I used to do so much of this.
Thank you so much for your prayers for my daughter.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Cute cross stitch!! And that pizza looks yummy!
Hi Linnea! Thanks again for thinking of my daughter. I didn't know what sex my children would be either. So much has changed hasn't it?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Hi Linnea: You have become a true blog friend and I truly value your friendship. I thank you for your sweet comments and for your prayers. I always know that I'm not forgotten by you. Thank you for blessing my life! Love, Jan
Your Rednesday post is very cheery! The pizza is making me hungry, too.
Thanks so much for stopping by and the taking the time to leave a wonderfully supportive comment. Much appreciated!
Oooh look at all of that red! The apple beer cracked me up. Isn't that just something you could see everywhere in Germany?
Love your red apple project... and what a project! You did it!
Katie
Hi Linnea, Thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments.
WOW, your cross-stitch is amazing!!!! I am always so impressed with people who can finish a cross-stitch, I just can't seem to stick with them. I think my eyes get tired and my head spins with confusion trying to read the charts and keep my place. You truly have a talent....keep up the good work!!! God Bless, Rhonda
Hello sweet friend, and thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful trip and I'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get home. Love to you, Jan
Hi Linnea! Your blog looks beautiful, and there's always something lovely to read about when I visit... have been catching up on many posts actually!!! Too much time away... well... I'm back! I'll post again in the next little while, but for now, I'm just spending each night catching up with what I've missed out on... I am so loving the apple cross-stitch you made! It's just gorgeous! And you're gearing up for a trip away - how exciting... I look forward to hearing more about it. Thanks so much for being a blessing with your comments for me - you're a faithful blogging friend, and I love seeing your name there with a note! I hope that Rednesday has continued to be a lovely, happy day for you. God Bless! Naomi x
Post a Comment