Earth laughs in flowers.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Peace is not a season, it is a way of life.-Unknown
Bees are not as busy at we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
The sea is as near as we come to another world.-Anne Stevenson

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday-Lattice Shadows

 Time marches on and now it is time for Shadow Shot Sunday again!
Gotta keep an eye out for those interesting shadows.


Harriet over at Hey Harriet is our host! 
Lots of interesting shadows over there!

Happy Sunday!

~Linnea~

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love that lattice-like pattern of shadows!

My Shadow Shot post, have a blessed Sunday!

Martha Z said...

Great shadow but the boots make the shot, nice composition.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When you have your camera with you at all times, you can capture some fantastic shadows!

EVERYWHERE SHADOWS

Shadows above and shadows below,
Shadows that blaze and shadows that glow;
Shadows outside and shadows indoors,
Shadows on trees and shadows on floors;
Everywhere shadows calling my name,
Everywhere shadows no one can tame.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert Shadows and Cemetery Shadows

Linnea said...

Lattice is always fun to photograph...whether it makes shadows or not...it's very pretty! Happy shadow-watching.

ellen b. said...

I like it! I read your post on what you were doing on Saturday. Did you finish your decorating? I can't even start till I get home from North Carolina!

Unknown said...

Lovely snap, Linnea. Hope to see you on Love IS ... again soon.
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN~
Marydon

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Love the shadows!

Thanks for enjoying my daylily painting and post!

Coloradolady said...

I sent out emails today for reminder on deadline for shipping SSS gifts! Check your email to see if you had one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quotes for Thought

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren

Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.

Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.

May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.

The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving

It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson