Sunday, September 26, 2010
Blue Monday at the Church
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson

13 comments:
wonderful entry about church, i am to be here. cheers!
Lovely cake.
Good Morning Linnea Sweetie...
What a beautiful share this morning. I love the shades of blue in your beautiful church. So peaceful isn't it?
Your Daddy looks wonderful and I am so thankful for that. I will be sending up some prayers for him with the nausea problem.
Love the cake. Those blue roses are just the best. Thank you for sharing.
Now you asked about Marydon and I. We adopted each other over a year ago when we met in blogland. We are convinced that we are twins that were separated at birth for one reason or another. She is so my heart and soul. We talk every day and share everything with each other. This past Spring I went back to visit her and stayed for 10 glorious days, we cried and cried when it was time to go. Yes we are sisters for life. I love her with everything in my heart and soul. We are so much alike sometimes it is scary.
Have a beautiful day sweet friend, and thanks for stopping by for Sweet Marydon's birthday. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Morning Linnea,
Good to see you post hon.
Your church looked so pretty all dressed up in blue. So glad your Dad is doing better, will send up a prayer about that nausea thing, hope it is nothing!!
Also, beautiful cake and bet it did taste yummy.
So how are you my friend, doing well I hope.
You have a Wonderful Week!
blessings, Nellie
Happy Blue Monday, Leanna! I'm happy to hear that your father has improved. I love your pretty church.
a very beautiful church and send my greetings to your Dad, the cake looks so yummy
Happy Blue Monday. Your church photo's are lovely but your Dad's sweet smile is precious.
What a beautiful story with your header Sweetie and love the post with the pics from your chruch,, i amy barrow that idea sometime ;0)
"" As You Look to Him May Gods Angels Always Keep Watch Over You~~~Blessing You in all You ""
Hugs Dena
ohh what a lovely cake, makes me hungry now. Happy Blue Monday
That was so neat to read about your church and see the pictures. It looks so pretty with all the blue!
Cake looks really yummy! Love that shade of blue. Very glad that your Dad is on the mend. I know you will take good care of him. Give Helmi a hug from me!
Cake looks really yummy! Love that shade of blue. Very glad that your Dad is on the mend. I know you will take good care of him. Give Helmi a hug from me!
Your church picked the right color for making a nice post. It really looks nice. Your father may have issues, but he looks well here. May he continue to improve.
Post a Comment