Monday, October 4, 2010
Blue Monday at the Aquarium
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson

8 comments:
Great shots - looks like it was a fun trip! I love visiting the aquarium in Baltimore, not far from where we live in Virginia. Some of it is a little scary, but it's always interesting.
Happy Blue Monday! from Joy @Joysweb
Very fun! Your blues are stunning.
Valerie
I like the blue parrot fish the best.
Happy Blue Monday, Linnea!
I so miss that place. Looks like a lot of fun. Happy Anniversary.
My Blue Monday link for you
Such beautiful jelly fish shot. Love it!
Fishes & Bird
Thanks for taking me along on your trip to the aquarium. I had a fun time.
The picture of the diver looks so cool! And the jellyfish are gorgeous. I didn't know that they prefer a round tank; that's so interesting!
Happy Anniversary! Love that blue fish! Glad you finally got to go!
Post a Comment