Sunday, October 2, 2011
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson
13 comments:
Hi!
Awesome shadows. Love those arches. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
This really is a great shadow shot!
Great pictures. Have really been enjoying Pinterest and the great quotes that you find.
That really turns me around. I love your header too.
Such a gorgeous shadow pattern!
My shadow shot post, have a nice week ahead!
Arches make awesome shadow shots!
FOR LOVE OF SHADOW
Tell your shadow that you love her,
Spurn your shadow, if you dare.
Keep your shadow out of darkness,
Keep her in the sun’s harsh glare!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Awash in Shadows
Very good and nice photo.
Regards and best wishes
Hi Linnea
That IS a great picture and the shadow is so perfect...thank you for sharing.
Hope all has been well. It was great to "see" you.
have a great evening..
Judi
Love those arches on that walkway. Awesome photo!
Hi Linnea,
So good to hear from you and so very glad you and your hubby are doing okay. Wow, those rear end hits in a car can be bad if you aren't looking straight ahead. Glad you already had a chiropractor and an appt., the Lord had you all set up in advance. Love how he does that!!
Sorry your new car got messed up,
but glad the girl had insurance and it will all be taken care of, just inconveniencing, did they give you a rental?? That is always nice when they do that.
That is a really neat Shadow shot,
I did that meme a few times too.
They are very interesting pics usually.
Oh yea, I knew there was something else, I use Photoshop to do the affects on my pics. It is funny how some don't look good, but some are just perfect for a particular picture, you just sort of have to play around with them, but I find that fun..............
Take Care hon,
and have a great weekend, thanks for stoppin by,
Love and Blessings, Nellie
That is a very cool shot, Linnea, and what a gorgeous place to have a retreat.
Hope you are enjoying nice weather in California. What am I saying??? It's always NICE in California!
Love you...
XO,
Sheila
Hi Linnea! How nice to hear from you again. I've lost your web address after I got my new pc and couldn't find you, lol.
Hope you have a great Tuesday.
Love Elzie
HI Linnea, I like this post. I have been noticing shadows lately too for photos..how funny it's taken this long for me to even think about it while blogging. Hahaha...
Hey thanks for your sweet comment you left me. It really was kind. I'm loving fall right about now. Have a blessed week.
Debbie
Post a Comment