Saturday, April 11, 2009
Vote For My Friend's Bag
Kroger grocery is having a design-a-bag contest promoting using re-usable bags for purchase.
I designed a Kroger bag and if it wins it might go into the stores, so vote for me! (I used their graphic set to play with design ideas to create this bage)
Bag
This is bag #980
Thanks again for your support,
Christine
And now I second her in thanking you for your support.
Happy Easter everyone!!
~Linnea~
P.S. Clicking on the word bag may take you to her bag page. In case you are not able to vote there go here and do the search for most votes to find her bag easily.
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson
2 comments:
Thank you everyone and to Linnea too! I as of this post I am in Third Place!!!
Christine
I see that my friend has a blog too! Now I must go and see it.
Post a Comment