Thanks Beverly for hosting
Pink Saturday yet again!
Go on over and check out others who are posting
for this lovely day.
You will probably notice I am posting on both of my
blogs for Pink Saturday.
So forgive me if I seem like a doozy or something.

I have a couple of Give Away wins I have not posted yet.
Well, the second one just came this week.
The first one is from my friend Jan
She has been doing Giveaways
as a way of downsizing her home.

I won this glass water pitcher from her.!
I was thrilled to win something from Jan.
Hard to see the pink lid in this picture.

You can see it better here!
The lid is handpainted.
And it is PINK. Yay!

Here is a side view.
Aren't those roses gorgeous.
Thank you Jan for picking me in your give away!

Then I entered Darlene's giveway.
The one with the cloche.
And happy day, I won!!
Now I have a cloche, whereas I did not have one at all
previously.
Darlene is over at
Darlene's Days.Thank you Darlene for picking me as the winner!!
~~~
Helmi had to jump in and help me with
my new package.
That is her sitting on the box there in the above picture.

Then she had to help me open it.
And promptly jumped onto the packaging pellets.
Helmi, you need to get out of there so I can get my winning cloche out of there.
Wait Neabear! Did you see that these packing thingies have pink on them?
Why yes Helmi! I can see the pink tinge on the packing pellots.
How appropriate for Pink Saturday!
Look Neabear!! There is a card here for you.Oh how sweet Helmi! Darlene must have included that
card as part of the package.

Here is a close up of the front of the card.
It has PINK on it too!!
Oh look, Neabear! The base has a mirror.I can see myself!

Helmi! Whatever are you doing in there?
I thought this was for me. But I can see I don't quite
fit in here.
Help Neabear! I am stuck and I can't get out!!
Ok Helmi, enough of that horsing around.
Time to out of there.
Neabear, I am not a horse!
I did not say you were a horse!
I said quite horsing around.
Whatever!

Now Helmi. This is what the cloche is for.
I can change what I have in there whenever I want.
Oh Neabear, that teacup and saucer looks very pretty in there.Now I see how you are supposed to use this.
I see PINK in this teacup and saucer!
You are right Helmi.
There is some Pink in that teacup and saucer.
Thank you Helmi for helping me open my package.
Thank to everyone for visiting.
Happy Pink Saturday!!
~Linnea~
17 comments:
Hi Linnea
The glass water pitcher you won is lovely. The lid is so pretty and unusual. I love the cloche you won too. It looks beautiful with the tea cup inside. I am glad you were there to rescue dear Helmi! I love how she is still wearing her handbag/purse just like Stella!
I was pleased to get your blog to download today. Sometimes my computer just freezes for some reason and can't download everything so I can't comment. Tim says maybe our cookies are full or something so we will have to look at that.
I wish you a great weekend.
Lindsay
x
Hi Linnea
Oh my congratulations on allll your giveaway wins. You are so very lucky!! I'm jealous! *s*.
I love the cloche and look at that silly Helmi too...the pot is lovely too.
hope you are having a great day
Judi
Oh, my...I love your treasures here.
Have a wonderful PINK SATURDAY weekend..
xo bj
Congratulations on your wonderful wins. Your water pitcher is absolutely stunning. I love the pretty roses. Just gorgeous. Your cloche is also to die for. It is definitely a wonderful treasure. Don't forget, we're having another "cloche party" in Sept. So put your thinking cap on and show us how many different ways you can decorate this gorgeous piece. Love the teacup inside. Congrats again. Hugs, Marty
What nice gifts you have won. I also paint those Donna Dewberry type of roses but mine are not nearly as nice as those.
Thanks for stopping by. I will keep my eyes open for the play you were talking about.
Oh, Yea! Girl you made out like a bandit!
Glad you won the cloche! And look at Helmi... don't let her sit in there too long or she'll smother!!!
Love the pink roses on the pitcher which is perfect for Saturday! So pretty, Linnea.
Root bear floats??? I'll be right over. Wonder what happened to the ice cream you liked, though???
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Linnea
I love all your beautiful things. I really like the teacup and sauce in your cloche!
~Ann
What a wonderful Pink Saturday blog post! Thanks so much for adding a bright spot to my morning!
I never win anything...sigh. You are so lucky!
Hoping that your weekend is filled with sunshine and that your are surrounded by those you l♥ve.
Cute. Lovely. Happy Pink Saturday!
What a wonderful Pink Saturday post. I love the cloche. I have not found one yet, but I continue to look. The teacup and saucer just look divine in there. That pitcher is also so beautiful. I have never seen anything quite like that. Just beautiful. What a wonderful Pink Saturday Post. I have signed up to follow your blog. Please stop by and visit. I would love to have you follow my blog as well. Country Hugs, Sherry
Hi Linnea,
That was such a cute post with Helmi, I got a kick out of it.
He looked really cute stuck in the
cloche. Have to say the Teacup and saucer look better tho!! ha
Wow girlie, you have had a fun week with these give aways. How neat. The cloche is great and the water pitcher is beautiful as well.
Loved the roses painted on the top.
How beautiful, I just love roses
on anything!!
I still have not visited your craft blog maybe I will try tonight. You have a great weekend
Blessings hon, Nellie
Wow! That glass pitcher is very pretty - the handle, the lid and the glass itself! And how lucky are you to win yet again a cloche! been seeing them around blogs :-) I do think your blue teacup and saucer looks real perfect in it. beautiful!
happy pink Weekend!
Hi Linnea, You've been one lucky winner lately! Wow! Love both items, they're so pretty! Happy Late Pink Saturday! Suzie
I am so glad the cloche made it there unbroken....I was worried about it! Glad that Helmi got out of it and you put that adorable cup and saucer under it (cute post). I am glad that you won it and will have fun changing out the things under it.
Hi Linnea
Congrats on your winnings.. I like both of your gifts.. so beautiful and Helmi in the cloche.. welp.. I can't help her! hehehehe
Have a great week!
xoxox
fitty
Wow, Linnea! You have been lucky lately! I envy you....LOVE the cloche you won! Also love the pitcher. Helmi didn't look super comfortable in it though. Lol!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Michelle
Linnea,
What a gorgeous glass pitcher! Lucky you!
I am throwing my 100th Blog post party today and in celebration am running 5 give-aways. Please be sure to stop on by! I'd love to have you! I will leave the post up until Wednesday and conduct the drawings next Friday in time for Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin
http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com
Post a Comment