Earth laughs in flowers.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Peace is not a season, it is a way of life.-Unknown
Bees are not as busy at we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
The sea is as near as we come to another world.-Anne Stevenson

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday on the Fence


Time for Shadow Shot Sunday.
It is rather fun to keep an eye out for interesting shadows.
This one I caught when I was visiting my friend this week.
Late afternoon sun in her backyard made for fun shadows!

Go and see Harriet Here for more shadow fun!

Happy Sunday to all!

~Linnea~

6 comments:

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good and nice photo.

Regards and best wishes

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I wouldn't want to lean on that shadowy handrail!


SHADOW BOLD

Shadow bold and shadow bright,
Shadow with me day and night,
Shadow taller than a tree,
Tell me what you think of me!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert shadows & reflections

Desert shadows here and here

LV said...

If we need something to post, just check out nature. She always has something for us.

ellen b. said...

such a great strong shadow!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now that is a cool shot, Linnea!

XO,

Sheila

Unknown said...

I love the wee ones noticing their shadows for the first time ... such warm memories flood.

Beautiful capture, Nea.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~
Marydon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quotes for Thought

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren

Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.

Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.

May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.

The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving

It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson