
Happy Pink Saturday to every and also Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you to Bevery over at
How Sweet the Sound for hosting this special day for us.
I am sharing with you the last of the pictures I took the day we were out with Stella and Helmi at the Charles Schulze Museum and Snoopy's Gift Shop and Gallery.

Included in the Gallery were this pretty plates with pink. The one above is not dated but it is full of PINK.

This one is dated Valentines's Day 1977.
I did not know these plates existed.
They were displayed under glass so sometimes you can see the reflection of the lights above me.

This plate with pink hearts raining down is from 1978.

Then we have 1979 which is the year we were married.

And finally 1980.
I love all of these plates and would not mind having them in my collection at all.
We also went to Bodega Bay that day.
I saved this picture for today also.

It was hanging outside the Candy and Kites shop we stopped at for a visit.

This is the flag I bought there. The heart in the middle is clear vinyl made to look like the real boxes of candy hearts.

This flag I already had. I forgot it had Snoopy on it.
Both are hanging outside now.
Happy Valentine's Day to every!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, I almost forgot.
I am supposed to tell you where Stella went next.
I figured the Stone Rabbit would show her a hilarious time.
34 comments:
Love Snoopy!
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day!
Susan
Happy Valentines Day Linnea1
I'm heading right on over to
Stone Rabbit.
PS I sure could use you today. I've gotten so stiff from being still.
Oh - and I have to be really careful, because the doctor said that my tibia was really soft.
Hi Linnea! Hope you're not missing little Stella too much.
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Linnea!
Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day! hugs, Linda
Ah Bodega Bay! I used to go clamming there in my childhood. Sweet memories. Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day. Cute pics!
♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & PINK SATURDAY♥♥
Perfect pink items for the "Day of Love"! Can't wait to see the new adventures that await Stella!
so much cute snoopy stuff! thanks for sharing where stella went!
Love your pink post...wanted to send extra hugs to you as I know you MUST be missing Stella! Take care! Happiest of Valentines to you!
I feel the love from all your photos. Snoopy is so cute! I really like the flags. My flag is a really cute Cupid. Wish I had a picture! I try to change the flag to whatever is going on that month.
Happy Valentine's day to a great gal!
How fun!!! Is Helmi having Stella withdrawal?
Happy Valentine's Day!
Stephanie
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...
hope you and hubby are having a sweet day.
Deb :)
Happy Pink Saturday an Happy Valentine's Day. I love those plates, Charlie Brown is my favorite of all, well I love Woodstock too, that little bird is so cute.... I would love to have some of those plates too. Love you flags, they are really great...
Hugs;
Alaura
I used to have a few of those Valentines Day plates with Snoopy, now I'm wondering what I did with them?? Hope you had a good day...Sue
Happy Snoopy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day! hehehehe hope you have a great weekend! take care!
Linnea - thank you for visiting me earlier. Happy Valentine's day and happy pink weekend. Chloe Patricia
A Charles Schulze Museum!? I am saving from this moment on to take that transatlantic jet from south AFrica to the good old US of A to visit that there museum. Just love Snoopy!
Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and ♥Valentine's Day♥ too!! What a beautiful pink day today. Thanks so much!
PS: A little late. Spent the day and evening yesterday with my little grandsons. Nothing like three, handsome men for distraction!
Hi Linnea,
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. I enjoyed seeing all the Snoopy plates and things. I love anything Peanuts. I'm still peeking through the cracks, so I don't get around the blogs much right now, but within a week or two, we are hoping to have things sorted out. Meanwhile, I will limp through blogland and try to keep in touch with everyone. By the way, the winner of my giveaway has mysteriously disappeared. Her blog is gone! If I don't hear from her soon, I will do another drawing... so stay tuned!
What a fun Valentine post...I love all the Snoopy plates....I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day...
Hugs,
Mo ;-)
This is a super Pink Saturday post. I can't wait to see what Stella gets up to next!
Happy belated Pink Saturday..I loved all the Snoopy plates, I think I love Woodstock best tho. :).
Hope you have a lovely week..
Love all the plates! They are darling - have a great week and here's wishing Stella safe travels:-)
I love the Peanuts plates!
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day!
Deanna :D
A Snoopy lover, so cute, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
Looks like you had fun with Stella!
Hey Linnea....there are awards for you at my place. Drop on by!
I'm glad Stella enjoyed her trip with you. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Hi, Linnea, Love all your Snoopy stuff! Adorable! Did you see my comment I left you about doing a Suzie Side Dish together? I wanted to share about hearing loss and captioning, etc on my blog for awareness on my Suzie Side Dish I do and I wanted to share info from you and have us both post about it on our blogs! Let me know if you're interested! purrpage3[at]verizon[dot]net. Happy late Pink Saturday! Suzie
Hi Linnea
Well I'm sorry that Stella had to leave and Helmi was feeling blue about that. We could certainly see that she had a great trip with all of you. She sure is very lucky to do all this visiting and then sharing her visits with us all.
All the Snoopy plates and balloon and all were really neat.
Thank you for sharing.
Hope you had a good Valentine's Day.
Judi
Snoopy is so great!! Loved all the plates and other pics.
Happy Valentine's Day! Snoopy is just too cute. And so happy...
Snoopy-argh!!! I sm a Peanuts collector so I'm lovin' your pictures (more like drooling over them!).
Post a Comment