Blue Monday every week for us.
Sometimes it is challenging to find new BLUES.
This week I do have some for you!

I planted Morning Glory seeds this year.
I should have planted them earlier than I did,
but they are finally blooming.
Here are some brilliant BLUE ones!

Was I surprised to see these at the grocery store
Saturday evening!
We love to eat Clementines!
So of course I had to get a box.
Bright BLUE label telling you what these are!
They are tasty. Ate a couple of them on Sunday.
They will be going in my lunches to work this week too.

Some of you probably saw the cute PINK printed Aida cloth
I got from JoAnn's Fabrics.
Well, I also got some BLUE printed Aida cloth as well!

Here is a closer view of the BLUE Heart print.

And BLUE stripe too!
These will be great for making cross-stitch cards.
~~~~~
When we were on our trip Father's Day weekend,
I bought something for the house.
But I forgot about it after we got back and
the bag was put aside.
The other day I came across that bag
and found this!

I totally forgot I had bought this!
It was like getting a present to open the bag.
Right now this cute BLUE Hope sign
is on my pie safe.
But don't be surprised if I move it around.
Happy Blue Monday everyone!
~Linnea~
21 comments:
An interesting posting. Thanks for sharing and happy blue monday.
Cute fabrics and hope sign, Linnea. I also love that jar of blocks on top of your pie safe. I photographed some sort of flowering vine in my yard (it's white), and I'm wondering if it's a cousin to the Morning Glory.
Oh, enjoy your Clementines! :-)
XO,
Sheila
Hi Linnea
I enjoyed seeing all your pink and blue. I have never seen colored aida like that. The blue and white looks very nautical, I love it.
Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay
x
Great blues Linnea! Love that Hope sign!!
Great post
Happy Blue Monday
♥Ita
Morning Glories are one of my favorites!! Have a great Blue Monday.
Lovely shot of the morning glory, Linnea, it really draws my eye right into the center of the flower.
Happy Blue Monday :-)
Julia @ Drawn to the Sea
I do remember you talking about Stella - just didn't make the connection 'til you I saw your comment!! She is too cute - I want her - but not this weekend. Lori said I could have her, but I'm afraid I would lose her or something.
Happy "Blue" Monday to you -
Your morning glory is a pretty thing. I do like that hope sign. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
I love all your blues today.
Happy Monday!
Love your blue morning glory and the hope sign!!
Hope your week is full of wonderful stuff!!
Guess you'll be doing some counted cross stitch, huh?
I love it, but haven't done any in so long!! I got all of my stuff out the other night but just put it back without choosing a project. Too many other things right now I guess!!
Love ya,
Becky
Fun blue photos - and I LOVE the blue "Hope" sign- I have one in red and it just reminds me (usually at a very needed time) to remember there's always HOPE!
Very nice. I love the hope sign. The flower is gorgeous.
Cindy
I love the hope sign...
i am going to put a small shell in her purse. Stella seems tired... I'm am going to have to do some repairs...
The blue polka dot fabric I like! :-) And the HOPE sign is a fave. YOu forgot about it? Oh good thing you remembered for it looks perfect in that corner. A very nice reminder too, to have hope always.
Happy Blue Monday!
Li
Happy Belated Blue Monday
What will you make using the aida cloth...I'll be looking for that.
Nice surprise that you came across the blue hope sign now as well.
Your flowers are large considering they were planted from seed...so pretty.
hope you are having a lovely day
Judi
Hi Linnea:
When my hands still worked I did a lot of crochet and counted cross stitch. I've never seen anything as darling as the heart and stripe aida cloth. It just melts my heart. And, oh we love clementines in this house too. Darien just devours them when we can get them. So...I'm jealous of your on two items and happy for you at the same time.
Hugs my friend,
Jan
G'day Neabear!! I'm so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog and me...it was great that you left such a kind comment too. Now I know that you are here in blogland with us all and I will check to see if you have the Blogger's followers on your sidebar and follow you so I can come back and visit often.
Have a great weekend.
PS...I too love Clementines.
Just read your comment on my last post. YES - cry all you want, cause I have plenty of tissues.
I'm sure that the heat is part of my problem. And, I have a deep seated fear, of the direction that our country is going (more so the direction of the elected officials) right now. I fear that we are going to lose a lot of our rights -especially our rights to private insurance...I feel that we have an inept President who is being lead by some very powerful and evil people. I think that Michelle Obama's middle name is Hillary Clinton. I fear that we are going to lose every penny of our Social Security. I fear that we will lose our home, and so many of our freedoms. (And to be honest - I fear - but look forward to a revolution - by the people of this country.)
I'm worried about my kids and grand kids. Like you, I miss them so much that it hurts.
I'm thinking that things are going to get worse before they get better.
I miss my dear friends in Florida!
Now, my dear Linnea, I think that I need to eat some chocolate, and then get my lazy butt onto the Gazelle that my wonderful husband bought for me...and walk some of these troubles off my mind!
Hi Linnea! Oh, I love all of your blues and look at your blog dress - it's darling!
Be a sweetie and thanks for popping in to see me,
Shelia ;)
Dear Linnea, I love all of your blue Monday things but most especially your little sign that says hope. It's so pretty and inspirational. Thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you leave on my post. I enjoyed reading your blog as well. I have told my dear neice Linnea that the two of you share a name. I think it's beautiful. She has never heard of any one with the same name as hers :>)
Post a Comment