
PINK Saturday is here again!
These special days sure make the weeks go by fast.
for hosting this pretty day for us each week.
~~~~~~~~
I had entered a Giveaway over at Lindsay's blog.
Lindsay is also the one who started Stitching Stella,
whom I had the opportunity to host in February.
I have all my blog posts about Stella in my left side bar at the top.
~~~~~~
So what did win from Lindsay?

Here is the package that was waiting for me when I got home late
on Wednesday. I had been at the Giants game that night.
A group from work went to the game together.
Blogger loaded that picture sideways.
That seems to happen to me now and then.

This is what was in the package!
Some PINK there.

Helmi wants to help me show off my give away.
First up is the lovely Mary Engelbrit card that Lindsay
included with a sweet note.
The card has PINK trim!

Here Helmi is showing you the magazine
Lindsay sent.
It is called Country Homes and it is from England.

Here is a better closeup of the cute card.
You can see the PINK better here.

And a close up of the magazine.
You can see touches of PINK on the cover.

Helmi says not to foget the chocolate!
Here is it still in its packaging.

I took it out of the packaging so you can see it better.
Helmi helps me by holding on to it in her lap.
The chocolates are in seashell shapes.
I have eaten one so far.
They are yummy!

A close up just to make you drool!
Especially those who love chocolate.
Bad me...making you drool.
Let's see if there are some pictures with
PINK in the magazine!

Here is one!
Look at that PINK toile.
Doesn't this room look lovely with all the shade of
PINK and white?
Nice place to have a pot of tea like they show here.

A tent made of PINK flowered fabric.
Now that would be a nice place to be if
you want to get out of the sun.
I will have fun browsing through this magazine.
Thank you so much Lindsay for picking my name
in your giveaway!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all are having a wonderful PINK Saturday!
I will try to get around to some of you.
But I do have to go to work today.
That means another 6 day work week for me.
Been having a lot of those lately.
In the meantime,
have a great day!
~Linnea~
~~~~~
P.S. Beverly had a challenge for us.
Visit a new blog.
Well, last week I made sure to visit all those who
commented on mine.
That resulted in visiting a couple of new blogs I had not visited before.
At the moment it is really late here and I can barely
keep my eyes open,
so I am not going to try to post about which ones I did visit.
I will try to plan ahead for that next time.
I enjoyed seeing some new ones.
I will try to do that again this week.
19 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday!
Lovely pinks!
~ Gabriela ~
I love the pinks you've chosen to share with us today. I hope you are in the pink and having a wonderful weekend.
Hi Linnea
I was so pleased you won my giveaway. I love how you incorporated it into your lovely Pink Saturday post.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x
What a wonderful gift Linnea! I've been wanting to take a peek at that magazine. I see it at the book store once in awhile. I'll have to make a point of getting one now!
Have a wonderful pink Saturday!
Love all the pinks.
Happy Pink Saturday!
~Jany~
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"
Isn't is fun to get something besides a bill, in the mail?
happy pink saturday, Come back over to my blog and click on the sept. give away, I think I have it working now.
Judy
What a wonderful giveaway. Loved that sweet card,magazine and that chocolate is gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday..have a wonderful weekend.
I'm so glad you showed Helmi. I have been wondering how she is. Those chocolates sure look delicious! Congrats on your win! Love the pink and white in the magzine, so very feminine.
Hi Linnea, Lucky you to win Lindsay's giveaway. What lovely gifts. Mmmmmm the chocolates look so good. I would enjoy that magazine too.
Happy Pink Sat.
Hugs...Jeanne
Our Miss Lindsay sure knows how to package up a parcel!!! Beautiful, it was... I drool over those magazines, let alone the chokkies!!! Your blog page is so lovely to look at... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and is inspiring me to scrapbook! I'm needing me some more pink around here - the step-son's back (now 20 and slightly more reasonable!!!), has been for almost 2 months now, and will be til January... argh! ;) - so I might have to go visit some new 'pink-inspired' blogs!!! Hope you're having a beautiful weekend. Blessings! Naomi x
Hi Linnea
Congratulations on winning such a lovely giveaway...yum chocolates and the magazine looks delish too when you look at all those lovely pictures. Good for you!
I hope you are having a nice weekend...and its not foggy..*g*..
Judi
I've had fun posting on our trip. We had such a nice time visiting your state.
Hi Linnea!
I'm finally getting around to everyone's blogs, to catch up and say HI. As always, yours is such fun to read and see all your wonderful pictures. Congrats on your fun giveaway. It looks like lots of neat stuff.
~Stacey <><
grats on your winnings, you did great.
I haven't been in a while, so I will just look around before I leave.
Come see me.
Happy Monday.
Barbara
I love it!!! You lucky girl,what a great way to post AND share your winnings! I (sigh) did not get to post for Pink Saturday...but I'll see you there next week! Much pinkness to you!
Love your blog!
congrats on winning all the goodies!!!
see you next Pink Saturday
♥ smiles
Hi Linnea--I'm so glad you won Lindsay's giveaway. She is a wonderful friend. I would love to read your magazine!
Congratulations on winning one of Lindsay's giveaways. That magazine looks neat!! I won one also and it was so fun to get that Royal Mail!!!
girl, you won a giveaway! I just won 1 too...blogging for bliss book from anythinggoeshere...go check her out. I'm jealous of ya'll that can get your post in on time to Pink sat. I don't remember unti it is past deadline on Fri. :0)
Post a Comment