
Ooooo....it is time for PINK Saturday again.
I got some PINK gifts and that gives me a reason
to participate this week.
Thank you to Beverly for hosting every Saturday.
who are participating in Pink Saturday.
~~~~~~~
Some you may remember my mentioning
Secret Sisters at my church.
Every January we draw a new name
and then we are supposed to remember
our Secret Sister throughout the year.
~~~~~
Mine really stepped up to the plate and
remembered me for our 30th Anniversary!!
What a nice surprise when I saw all the goodies in the bag!

This is the bag.
I love the bag!!
A wonderful reuseable bag.
I live in the Wine Country
so the picture on the bag is appropriate here.
PINK paper coming out the top there.

And now all the goodies that was inside the bag.
All wrapped in pretty PINK papers.
Well, I have already taken the PINK papers off!

An Inspirational book!
With a PINK cover to boot!!

A lavendar sachet, made in France I think.
Smells wonderful!

A cute set of notecards!

An unusual picture frame.
I discovered it holds a 3x5 picture rather than a 4x6.
I not yet decided what special picture
to put in the frame.

And look!
Another angel to add to my collection!
On the bottom it says:
Rejoice in the Lord Always!
Isn't she cute!
I just love it.

And this card was in there too.
Also in PINK!
Wow, I can't wait to find out who my Secret Sister is this year.
I won't know until January.
Guess I have to wait until then.
~~~~~~~~~~
I did not particpate in Pink Saturday last week.
But I did go to Beverly's post from last week and
pick a blogger I did not recognize.
Her name is Jeanie and she lives in Michigan.
The first post I looked at was about wine tasting.
Interesting to come across that since I do live in the
wine country in California.
And I did learn something new!
I did not know there was a name for a person
who buys grapes to make wine
rather than growing the grapes to make the wine.
Caught my eye, because my brother does that!
Jeanie has a fun blog and I enjoyed browsing through
some of her older posts.
~~~~~~
Happy Pink Saturday everyone!!
~Linnea~
29 comments:
love the pink angel very cute happy pink saturday
Beautiful and lovely Gift !! Great Post..Unseen Rajasthan
What a lovely idea to have Secret Sisters. She is definitely better than my sisters at remembering special dates. Come to think of it, better than me remembering my sister's dates. I should fix this because look how happy it made you to get all that lovely pink stuff.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hi Linnea! "Secret Sisters".. What a wonderful idea!! I LOVE the little angel she sent you, and all the other little goodies! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~tina
Your Secret Sister really did a super job on her gifts to you. She blessed you in more ways than one. A great for pink Saturday.
what a wonderful gift! I really love the angel the most! Happy Pink Saturday, Linnea! Suzie
GM girl, you done hit the MOTHERLODE with your secret sister there...how great all those goodies are...also Happy Anniversary to you and hubs...May you have a great weekemd my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Wow...your secret sister is a keeper!!!! I do love the angel best of all I think. Wow, just wow.
Oh how special to have a secret sister. YOur gift bag was full of such wonderful things. What a blessing. Hugs, Marty
What a wonderful tradition. Your secret sister was certainly thoughtful. Your goodie bag was packed with small treasures. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Hi Linnea,
What a lovely bag of goodies! I am featuring a gift from my secret sister on my Pink Saturday's post too! Great minds think alike, as they say. Why not stop by and take a peek? Happy Pink Day and have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Your secret sister knows how to make a gift bag really really special! Happy PS!
xo Tami
What a lovely gift!
Happy Pink Saturday!
What a great idea your church has come up with! I love everything and especially that sweet little angel. Lovely pink's today. I hope you have a great weekend.
You can never have too many angels, especially pink ones. I love your spooky background - the felt ghosts are adorable. Happy Pink Saturday!
Love the angel, she is just too cute! Happy Anniversary the other day!Looks like you had a great day together!
cute pinks girl!!
barbara jean
My goodness Nommy! What a beautiful assortment of gifts from your Secret Sister! And all in Pink! How fitting! I'm so glad that you are still doing that at church. You'll have to tell me who your Secret Sister is when we get to January.
Dear Linnea,Thanks for the compliments about the Baby Shower!Everyone loved the CUTE AS A BUTTON Game! There were 261 buttons in the bottle...plus the adorable ones on the cross stich tag you made! Everyone commented on the tag and whatan adorable idea it was! And so much work! It is now proudly displayed in Jalina's room...it matches perfectly! I will blog about it soon! I am still having issueswith our new internet carrier...they are driving us crazy! Hugs Friend!
Happy Pink Saturday, Linnea. Thank you for introducing everyone to Jeanni. She is a wonderful and very interesting person.
Your Secret Sister gifts are wonderful. I love the pretty sachet.
That pink angel is adoreable. How lucky for you to have such a sweet secret sister.
You must have a very special secret sister. She chose wonderful items for you.
Dawn
What a nice Secret Sister to have! Lucky you! The work on that lavender sachet is just fabulous.
What a wonderful Secret Sister! Oh, that wonderful little angel! Too overcommitted to do P.S. this time, but this was a delight to visit -- and thanks for visiting me!
Hi Linnea; Happy Late Pink Saturday! hehe;;;;; Love that pretty bag,, what a lovely gift set.. I love S. S. I used to have one at our old church back home... loved it... happy 30th too... you fall blog page is really great... have a great week..
Hugs;
Alaura
Hi, Linnea... just checking in to see what you're up to... am still computerless. Am on a borrowed laptop right now.
Hope all is well in your world. Looks like it is with those lovely gifts! I particularly like that cute angel.
Sending cyber hugs your way...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Congratulations on your anniversary! 30 years is wonderful. We just celebrated our 34th in August. Thanks for stopping to visit the QCI site and for leaving a comment. I appreciate it! Hope to see you again. ~ Sarah
What a great gift to receive! Everything is so special!
thanks for stopping by my blog. And yes, those are real pumpkins glittered up! Just cheap white glue (diluted 50/50 with water) and glitter!
Have a wonderful day!
Hi Linnea!
You sure received some fabulous goodies! Nothing quite like a little fun mail to brighten one's day!
Post a Comment