Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson











21 comments:
a beautiful tribute! I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend surrounded by family and friends! ~ Susan
Great tribute, Linnea! God bless our military, the ones gone and the ones with us!
XO,
Sheila :-)
This is a wonderful tribute Linnea. They do live on in our hearts forever ♥
Beautiful tribute Linnea!! Happy Memorial Day to you!
EVening, Dear Linnea! Oh, what a wonderful post today! Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend.
Now, if I were the richest one I would send you a ticket! You're welcome to come see me any time!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0
Hi Linnea
What a wonderful post for Memorial Day and Blue Monday. So fitting to remember those who paid the price for our freedom!
~Ann
Happy Blue Monday.
We don't have the same holiday here in France so I feel so happy to be able to celebrate it and remember through your blog!
WONDERFUL post, dear friend.
Have a wonderful day with your family, friends or just you and hubby.
xo bj
Hi Neabear
This post is a lovely tribute on your Memorial Day.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Lindsay
x
A touching post! Happy Blue Monday/Memorial Day.
Blessings,
Sandi
what a wonderful tribute to the military thanks for posting
Such a beautiful tribute to the men and women who serve and protect us. Have a wonderful day.
beautiful post. thank you for sharing today. Happy Memorial day to you!
Beautiful post today my friend...May you have a great memorial day...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
That's what I was looking for when I went out to the cemetery this morning. Flags. Neat isn't it.
Wonderful tribute - moving photo's.
Thanks Linnea!
Beautiful Tribute, Linnea! Hope your Memorial Day was pleasant. Happy Blue Monday! ~ Robyn
What a wonderful post - I hope you had a blessed Memorial Day!
Thank you for sharing this awesome tribute.
Blessings to you and yours.
amen!
Nicely posted, indeed!
Post a Comment