Earth laughs in flowers.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Peace is not a season, it is a way of life.-Unknown
Bees are not as busy at we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
The sea is as near as we come to another world.-Anne Stevenson

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vote for name for my GrandDoggy

My daughter-in-love as I like to call her has a blog about her dachshund Cayman. That is him in the picture. She gets to register a name for him and wants some help choosing a registered name. There is a poll on her blog. Go on over and visit her see my cute Granddoggy Cayman! And vote too while you are at it. Go here to see her doggy bloggy. He is such a cute doggy. Of course I may be prejudiced since it is the doggy of my son and family. But I'm allowed to think that right?
Cayman says thanks for visiting and voting.

17 comments:

onlymehere said...

I don't know what the pockets are meant for but on Halloween sometimes we do put a few pieces of candy in there for the kids to get. When they reach for it the decorations move and say "Happy Halloween." It can be fun! I do love Halloween but not the dead, creepy, scary stuff!!

onlymehere said...

Oh, I forgot, I'll head over and vote. Don't knw why my last comment didn't post yet. Blogger is being a little funky lately!

onlymehere said...

Okay, I'm crazy, you have blog approval and that's why I didn't see it originally!! Silly, silly me!!

Robyn said...

Oh, Cayman is adorable!!! Looks like such a sweet dog! Great Blue Monday posts too!

nikkicrumpet said...

That last picture is so adorable!!!!

Charlotte said...

what a cute dog...I love the last picture with him peeking from the grass..I'm terrible at naming pedigree dogs. I've had 5 of them and always come up with lame names....I always seem to think that the everyday name you call them has to be incorporated into the registered name but that's not so. I'm always reminded of that after watching the Westminster Kennel CLub show....

Lisa said...

OH what a precious doggy! I can see why he stole yalls heart!

We did have a good time in the Bahamas ... just busy trying to catch up!!

Have a great week!!

Kelly said...

Oh, what a cute doggy. I am a dog person and I love dogs!!

Makes me want to swoop the dog up and love on it!!!

Lynette said...

Hi Neabear - I noticed you following my blog - welcome aboard!! I hope you find it a little entertaining and interesting to view. I need to tell you first - I am VERY new at blogging - I've only had mine up and running for about a week, so bear with me as I learn. I do find it great fun and it fills my time, which I needed - badly!!
Have a good rest of the week and great weekend.
Lynette

Darlene said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I'll go over and visit her.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty little Cayman is!! I just love these little fuzzy faces!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mya said...

He is gorgeous, love the pictures. Happy birthday to b-daddy. Thanks for visiting me on my b-day post.
-Mya

Dawn said...

You have a very nice looking granddog :) :) I went to the blog and cast my vote! I think it is wonderful that Cayman has his own blog.

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Oh, I'll be waiting for your Bathroom snap! When the time comes have a great trip and enjoy your daughter!! Daughters are really very special!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sweetie said...

Cayman is a real sweetie. Thanks for the introduction. I'm anxious to visit your daughter-in-law. I'm on my way now.
Hugs,
Sweetie

Rhondi said...

Hi Linnea,
What a lovely name! Thanks for stopping by for a visit and leaving a comment. Your granddoggy is adorable. Hope you'll come visit me again.
Hugs, Rhondi

Susie Q said...

He is beautiful! We had a long haired doxie when we first married. Mandy was our baby for 15 years...oh how we loved her. Cayman is precious.

I am so happy you stopped by to see me on my blog and for leaving a comment. It helped lead me here and I am so happy about that. I have now bookmarked your blog and will return often! I hope you will make a return visit to see me! I would love to get better acquainted!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quotes for Thought

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren

Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.

Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.

May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.

The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving

It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson