
Our trip includes a lot of outdoor pictures so
for Outdoor Wednesday.
Thank you Susan!

And a lot of those pictures include RED
so I am linking up with
Thank you Sue!

We left home very early and along the way
on Interstate 5 we were greeted with this!
Taken through the car window.
I suppose hubby could have opened the window first.

As mentioned in my previous two posts
we stayed at hubby's brother and sister-in-law.
They have a beautiful backyard.
Lots of roses. Some are red.


Hibiscus-some red there!

A
RED hibiscus!

Deep
RED velvety looking roses.

From this bush.

Another beautiful
RED rose. Same bush.


I love the lighting in this one!
The sun peeking through right where these roses are
and the surrounding area in the shade.

Caught a hummingbird in flight!

We enjoyed watching the hummingbirds.
~~~~~~

Back at the high school reunion gathering.
Such a lovely place.
RED cherry!

A bird must have gotten this one!

Isn't that a delicious
RED?

Water feature on the lake.

There is a rose garden there too.
Found a
RED rose.

The front of the property from left to right.
Starting with this picture.

The entrance.
This grass area was used for the weddings.
The chairs for the people were set up here.

You can see the rose garden behind the front area here.

The lake.
~~~~~~

Back at hubby's brother's house.
We eat breakfast in the gazebo.

In these bowls with
RED!

Cream and sugar served in this lovely
Mary Engelbrit set.
See the RED!

While relaxing in the gazebo
I get more pictures of the birds.

The finches really love this feeder!

And here is my crazy sister-in-law all dressed in
REDwhile working on the breadsticks for Father's Day dinner.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday and REDnesday!!
~Linnea~
22 comments:
Your photos of the flowers are really lovely so sharp and clear! Would you please share what camera you used as I am looking to upgrade mine. Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
Cathy
Hi Linnea,
Love your reds! The red roses are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.
Blessings,
Sandi
What a beautiful array of color you have in your photographs. Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful day.
Those velvety red roses are unbelievable! What beautiful pictures you take, I just want to reach out and pick one of those cherries and pop it in my mouth. Yummy!
Great pics, Linnea. And those roses really and truly do look like velvet!!! Your sis in law looks like a fun girl, and it looks like a fun time!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I like roses, no matter what the color!
Boy, would I love to have one of those gazebos! And, of course, I love the Mary Engelbreit set!
Oh Girl are the photos are just beautiful my friend...loved all the roses and how great that your SIL wore RED for you ha ha!! great post...May you have a great day...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Afternoon, Linnea! I haven't been to see you in some time! Shame on me! Oh, what beautiful pictures - the sunset and those gorgeous flowers! Looks like your sister-in-law is a hoot! Hope all is well in your world, Dear One!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
So many wonderful photos!
What a mansion! I love those grounds. And, those cherries!
Hi Linnea! What a nice outdoor post. I loved all the photos especially the hummingbird ones!! So cool!!
Linnea ~
Your roses are the most goreous I've ever seen! They drew me in and soothed my soul...the velvet color even more glorious when enlarged.
Looks like a great trip!
Blessings always =)
Wow!
Those velvety red roses were unbelievable, weren't they!
Beautiful.
So glad you posted. Lovely flowers..and those cherries..the birds ate all of ours this year.
Your sis in law looks like a lot of fun!
what a great post, thanks for sharing
Linnea, those pictures were all so beautiful! I especially love the red velvety rose and the cherries! Hope all is well. I'm trying to make my rounds...haven't visited everyone often enough! Apologies.
Hi Linnea,
Wow, what beautiful floral pics.
Love all those roses, they are my favorite flower for sure.
That has to be so neat having breakfast in that beautiful gazebo,
what fun!!
and your sister-in-law was so cute all dressed up in red, did you tell her to dress in red??? or did
it just happen.
Pics of the hummingbirds were neat too. Hope you are having a wonderful visit.
Blessings, Nellie
Gorgeous pics Linnea! The sunset was amazing and the flowers sooo pretty. And your SIL - too cute!!
Your photos are beautiful! I love flowers and focus on that type of photography also.
Beautiful photos. Linnea! It looks like you guys had a great time. Love the Gazebo!
Gosh, those are absolutely beautiful pictures. I LOVE the ones of the hummingbirds....they are my favorite little bird. Hope you have a great weekend.♥
Wow, those hummingbirds are great shots! The roses do look like velvet. Thanks for all the red!!
Post a Comment