
Thank You Tam for hosting Three or More Tuesday.
I think I have managed to participate every time since Tam started this except for
one week that I missed.
~~~~~
This week I am continuing with photos from our trip.
Check out my BLUE Monday post if you missed seeing that one.
I have trip photos posted there including pictures of our
new great-niece.
~~~~~
This time I have several Three or More things going on
for this post. All from our weekend trip.
As I mentioned in the previous post,
we stayed with hubby's brother and sister-in-law.
And attended hubby's high school class reunion gathering.
We were at a ranch for the gathering which included picking cherries.

First up is this orchid plant with three or more blooms on it.
This was taken inside of my brother-in-law's house.
I love the colors of this orchid!

Here is another view.
Isn't that purple so pretty and intense?

They have many rose bushes outside.
This is one of them with three or more roses blooming on it.
Actually there are three different stages there.
Starting to open, half way open, and fully open.
~~~~~~~

At the ranch for the high school reunion gathering,
there was a lake there.
Here are Three ducks.
I had to take several pictures to get this shot while
patiently waiting for the ducks to get in a row.
My patience paid off.

There are also geese there.
Here are three of them.
Both the ducks and the geese were rather noisy!
~~~~~

And now in the Cherry Orchard!
Three or more people picking cherries.

A couple more.

One more!
This gal and I had fun chatting together for awhile.
My first time to meet her even though they were at the last gathering.
I did get aquainted with several other ladies too.
It was fun for me to meet other people and to get to
know a couple of others a little better.

Oh, and I picked cherries too.
I have to remind myself to get out from behind the camera
now and then.

Three or More luscious cherries!
Dessert at my brother-in-law's house included
ice cream sundaes.
Get ready to drool again!
~~~~~

Three or More toppings for the ice cream sundaes!
Yummy!!!
That deserves three or more exclamation points.

And now Three or More cherries
on top of the sundae.
DELICIOUS!!!
~~~
Careful....put something over the keyboard so you don't drool all over it.
And no, I have not figured out how to make this a scratch and sniff post.
~~~~
I know those are marachino cherries and not the ones we picked.
I chowed down this dessert too fast and found myself
wanting more.
Bad Me.
~~~~~
After picking all those cherries,
we left them at my brother-in-law's house.
Oh well.........they will get to enjoy them and share with the
rest of the family in that area.
They will be eating Three or More cherries for awhile!
~~~~
Happy Three or More Tuesday!!
~Linnea~
17 comments:
Hi Linnea,
Loved your 3 or more post. It was
quite cute and humorous. glad you had so much fun at the reunion. It
is fun talking and getting to know people isn't it. I really enjoy that too. Your ice cream sundae
do look delectable, I am tempted
but fortunately I have no ice cream
or frozen yogurt. Poo!! We are out!! Too bad you forgot your cherries but I bet your mother-in-law loves you!!.
Have a great Tuesday.
Blessings, Nellie
You trip looks like loads of fun! Those orchids and roses are beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Tina
Stopping in late from Blue Monday...I've got alot of catching uo tp do around here....Take care and oh...what a yummy post! I grabbed a bit of icecream for later!
Hi Linnea - loved your 3 post - esp. the pic of the cherries - that one was gorg!!
I'm so glad to finally get back to blogging - things have settled down a bit for me!!
Thanks for visiting me -
You're right. I'm hungry, but I will resist temptation... for now! ;-)
XO,
Sheila :-)
I will eat cherries until my mouth is sore. Yum those look so good. Sounds like it was a fun time and a good way to meet the others.
O, dear one..it's 9 in the morning here, I haven't had a bite to eat and now all I can think of is whipped creme and cherries...Ha..
Loved this post and you are so cute picking those cherries..
Oh my goodness, now I'm craving cherries! ;) what a fun collection of threes... those flowers are so beautiful, and yes, the ducks are cute even though they are loud! ;)
I loved your post. I really like when humor is brought into it. The sundaes definitely deserved three exclamation points. I always forget to get out from behind the camera too. We went to the Grand Canyon last summer & I don't think I have one photo of me there. Oh well. Thanks for sharing your photos. Looks like you had a fun time.
Hi Linnea,
Surprise...It's me, the sister in love you stayed with for your reunion, Bea! You introduced me to blogging while you were here and showed me your blog and so I have been wantng to see it and comment.
I was so surprised to see our orchids that I called Martin to show him.
I miss you so much already!
Thank you for the wonderful time together, Linnea. We love you!!
Oh my gosh, those look yummy! I'd love to grow cherries!
Blessings,
Sandra
Loved the cherry picking! The ice cream too!
Those cherries, and the dessert just looked toooo yummy.
blessings and thanks for making me drool.
barbara jean
The cherries look delicious! They are so expensive here!
Ooo, I would love to chow down that dessert! Those hand picked cherries looked mighty good too.
It's so easy to get behind on blog reading. Your granddaughter is adorable. Didn't realize your son lived in Florida. The place you had the get together looked perfect for a wedding, the weeping willows are beautiful. The cherries photos were great too. Thanks, Linnea!!
That looks like so much fun! Again, I'm glad you had a good time. Love you!
Post a Comment