Earth laughs in flowers.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Peace is not a season, it is a way of life.-Unknown
Bees are not as busy at we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
The sea is as near as we come to another world.-Anne Stevenson

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday/Water and/or Wind


Dixie over at French Lique, Texas is hosting

Wordless Wednesday today.

Theme: Water/Wind



~~o0O0o~~







~Linnea~

10 comments:

The Raggedy Girl said...

Just beautiful. I really love the last one of the wind swept tree.

Have a Wonderful Wordless Wednesday
from
The Raggedy Girl

Deb said...

very nice...love the bridges over the water...

Cass @ That Old House said...

Fabulous! My kind of water...
Cass

Terry said...

Howdy
Happy Wordless Wednesday .
What wonderful photos.
They are truly amazing.
Thank you for sharing today.
Blessings for the rest of the week.
Happy Trails.

The Muse said...

I have my ticket..because I want to ride that boat too!~of course it looks like I may need a wind breaker jacket too!

Joyce said...

Thanks for the ride on the boat today. Not sure I know just where we were headed but liked the view:)
Joyce

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Linnea
I love all your pictures, but my favorite is that last one with the lone tree on the cliff. I have seen that before, where was it taken?
-Ann

Aimee said...

Beautiful pictures...I especially love bridge scenes!

Dixie said...

Linnea... Great WW photos... you made me want to be in that boat!

happy WW...

KayC. said...

Great water photos! have a great WW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quotes for Thought

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren

Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.

Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.

May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.

The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving

It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson