Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson
8 comments:
Hello, sweet Neabear ( one of these days, you gotta tell me what that name stands for ! ;O)
Hope your Christmas was as blessed as mine....
love, bj
So interesting about Christmas not being over...I like that! :-) I love the angel your husband's brother sent you...I agree...too pretty to put away...just enjoy her every day!
:-) Susan
I'm with you, girl! Still celebrating here, too!
xo,
Sheila... who is eyballing that bowl, and like Santa, knows where it's stashed! ;-)
Thanks for visiting my blog! We ended up getting about 10 inches of snow today~ my 12 days of Christmas Starbucks mug says "5 perfect shots!"
My Friend,
As usual you there for me. I really appreciate it. I'm so happy that I still have my hair but it took a while to get there.
Happy New Year!
Sandyt
You are SO right... Christmas is NOT over yet! The joy has just begun. I have been listening to the comments of the women I work with... they make me so sad. It has all been about presents, food, and drink for them. They, too, believe Christmas is over. Even with all that we have been through this year, and this Christmas season, Ian and I are still in the midst of our Christmas devotions and thinking about the true meaning of Christmas. I so enjoyed seeing your church photos (even if I was envious and longed to be there!). The church here didn't even have a nativity. Can you imagine?? I am daily surprised by how secular this society is, even in the church. Anyway... as always, it is GOOD to hear from you, and to visit your lovely blog. Thank you for inspiring me and for your words of encouragement. So, Merry Christmas still... and here's to looking forward to a blessed New Year.
Stacey
I hope you had a beautiful Christmas. Happy New Year to you and Big Daddy. It's so fun to come and see what you have done with your blog-so creative.
xo-Mya
I was singing along with you! I hope are enjoying the holidays with your family!! My wishes are coming your way for a Happy New Year as well!~
take care,
Dawn
Post a Comment