Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Cookies Recipes
Christmas Cookies Ingredients:
* 1 cup of water
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 cup of brown sugar
* lemon juice
* 4 large eggs
* 1 cup nuts
* 2 cups dried fruit
* 1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequilla
Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again to be sure if is of the highest quality, pour one cup level and drink.
Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
Add one teaspon of sugar...beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok...try another cup, just in case.
Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the friggin fuit off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.
Next, sift two cups of salt or something. Check the Cuervo Jose. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
Cherry Mistmas
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson
6 comments:
Thats too cute! My mom posted a fun little paper on the fridge about how sampling cookies as you bake them have no calories- it too is funny as this one is too!
Oooooh Yum!!! Thanks for sharing!
XO,
Sheila :-)
If I drank...think would be at the top of my baking list!
That was very funny!!!! I have some friends I'd like to share that recipe with :)
take care,
Dawn
Well DARNIT! If only I drank...I'm sure that's a recipe I could handle!
Happy Belated Birthday. Looks like you had a good time.
Thank you for praying for my FIL.
He started chemo today.
I almost thought the recipe was a real one!!! I like tequilla and thought I may have to try it:) Too funny.
Merry Christmas!!
Warmly,
Deb
Post a Comment