Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Many of You Finally Got It!!!!
I live in the area where this house is located. It is a pretty house for sure. The landscaping is gorgeous. There is a nice BBQ in the back. I can see a small plot of grapevines from the street that is part of the house property. Seems everytime we decide to drive by it, there are people checking it out and taking pictures of it. The house is located in a real nice neighborhood of fancy homes.
Now I wonder where next year's dream home will be located. I have had a couple of people ask if I have entered the sweepstakes. The answer is no. The reason is I have heard of other winners who have had to sell the home because they can't afford to keep it due to the taxes. We don't want to find ourselves worse off than we are by winning the house. I would LOVE to win the house. But I am more afraid of not be able to afford to keep it. So that is keeping me from entering.
Thanks for playing along with me on this fun guessing game. Maybe sometime I will come up with another one.
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson
4 comments:
This was fun, Linnea! I loved doing this. :-)
XO,
Sheila
This was fun! Great thing to post about! It entertained us!
Thanks for the fun!
Well, you know I am going to win this, so we will be neighbors!! LOL
Post a Comment