Earth laughs in flowers.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Peace is not a season, it is a way of life.-Unknown
Bees are not as busy at we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
The sea is as near as we come to another world.-Anne Stevenson

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What is this house? One more chance to guess!

I am having fun with this guessing game I have going here. This is the last chance ladies to figure out just what this house is. Two more guessed correctly after the clue I left yesterday. Congrats to Sheila at The Quintessential Magpie and also to Susie Q over at Rabbit Run Cottage are the fourth and fifth persons to guess correctly. Good job ladies!
Yesterday my clue was
DREAM....DREAM....DREAM
Today my clue is
HGTV
Good luck guessing!!

8 comments:

Anne Fannie said...

Ok, I think I know what this is, its the HGTV Dreamhouse in Sonoma, CA that is going to be given away!

nikkicrumpet said...

Well duh I finally figured it out...ok I admit it...I'M SLOW!!! It's the HGTV dream house. And I haven't even gone over there to put my name in the drawing...this blogging thing is keeping me away from winning a NEW HOUSE!!!

Sweetie said...

I am anxious to know the answer.
Hugs,
Sweetie

April said...

OK...I'm going WAY out on a limb and I'm guessing the house is in Santa Monica, CA. Not really sure why! :)

April said...

Sorry...I stand corrected! I'm now guessing it's in Sonoma, CA. Is it the Dream Home being offered by HGTV? Oh, I hope I guessed it!

Dawn said...

I don't watch HGTV very often at all, so I guess that clue won't help me ☺.

take care,
Dawn

ellen b. said...

Ok so is this the giveaway contest house that HGTV builds, decorates and has a contest to win each year??

Libby's Library said...

I know - but I cheated. I called Becky:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quotes for Thought

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren

Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.

Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.

May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.

The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving

It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson