Thursday, January 1, 2009
Quotes for Thought
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. --Sophia Loren
Each day slowly shapes our lives, as dripping water shapes the stone.
Each day is God's gift to you, make it blossom and grow into a thing of beauty.
May I never miss a rainbow or a sunset because I am looking down.
The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving
It doesn't take monumental feats to make the world a better place. It can be as simple as letting someone go ahead of you in a grocery line.-Barbara Johnson
13 comments:
Dear Linnea, Happy New Year to you and your family! I look forward to blogging with you in 2009
Happy New Year Linnea! It's been so fun becoming blogging friends. I truly look forward to visiting your site every day...you're part of my morning blog rounds...and I also always look forward to your comments on my blog. Isn't being a blog follower fun!!! Wish you and yours all the best in the new year! Love to you, Jan & Darien
And I'm here milking with you! We still have a few more days of Christmas left!
Here's wishing you all the best of the best for 2009!
Happy New Year!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Happy New Year!!
Thank you so much for your prayers for my Mom:) She is at home and we hope that the new meds are perfect for her.
Take care.
Warmly,
Deb
Linnea,
It has been a fun year learning to blog and meeting so many gracious ladies like yourself.
I am looking forward to this next year and getting to know you much better...
Beth~♥
Happy New Year Girl!
Thanks for your kind words today. Hope 2009 is a banner year for you!
Sandyt
Happy New Year's to you! We had a beautiful, but cold day here. I spent it putting away decorations and relaxing with the family. All the best to you and your family in 2009!
Happy New Year Linnea!!! I look forward to blogging with you in 2009!
I looking forward to days 9, 10, 11and 12!
Happy New Year
Happy New Year, Linnea!
Where are you going to put all these things that you have been given? You can wear those 5 golden rings. Will the lords be a leaping all the time or do they get a break? Those poor swans a swimming. Just kidding, I think this is nice!!
Hi Linnea,
Happy New Years to you. Its been fun getting to know you in blogland!
Love, Ann
Good evening, Dearest Linnea! Oh, whatever you will be in your pageant, you'll be the most wonderful one, I'm sure of it! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and suggestions for my Mother. I called her doctor and they sent out a nurse today to evaluate her and will be sending others starting next week to help with her for 60 days and more if she needs it! God is so good and I thank Him for friends like you, Linnea!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)
Post a Comment